What is the role of the administrator?
An administrator can :
- Modify the frame's settings: time of switch off/on, change the frame's email address and the frame's name
- Invite users: How do I invite someone to share photos on my frame?
- Delete users: How do I remove a user from the Familink frame?
- Delete photos uploaded by all users: Except "private mode" photos
How do I become an administrator?
- When you receive the frame, an association code is provided. By entering the association code in the instruction manual, you, or anyone else you share it with, becomes an administrator.
- The administrator sends an invitation to a person by selecting the "administrator" mode.
What can a guest user do?
A guest user can :
- access and print photos sent to the frame
- delete the photos/messages he sent
- send photos and text messages