We can transfer photos from one frame to another. To do this, the new frame must be connected to Wifi.
How to do it?
- Connect the new frame to Wifi.
- Contact us through the dialog box by specifying the association code or the email address of the two frames, specifying which frame the transfer should be made to. Please specify if the transfer is part of an exchange (you are moving from 7'' to 10'') or if the old frame is being given/sold to a third party.
- You will receive an email from us informing you that your request has been processed.
What do I do with my old frame?
- Reset your frame: delete the associated photos and users if you want to give it to someone else. The new user will then be able to associate their account with the frame and invite new users. If you ask us to transfer your photos, we can reset your frame at the same time.
Otherwise, you can do it directly from your Familink account by referring to this article: How do I reset my Familink frame?
- Ask for an ecological trade-in: we will buy your frame back for 10€. Contact us using the form at the bottom of the page and we will send you a prepaid return label to use at your convenience. All you have to do is print this label and stick it on the package containing the frame, its charger and, if possible, its original packaging. Once we receive your package, we will be able to credit the card you used to pay for the frame, or make a wire transfer if you provide us with a bank account number. Your frame may then become part of our refurbished product line, be resold at a reduced price, or be offered to institutions for the elderly. Of course, all your pictures will be deleted during the refurbishing process.