1. Log in with your Familink account. If you forget your password, you can click on "forgot password" to create a new one.
2. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the list of your Familink frames. Click on your frame.
- Here is the screen with the list of frames and reviews, in my case, I have several.
3. Once you have clicked on your frame, you will see the photos and texts already sent to the frame. At the top of this page you will find the name of the frame, in this case "grandma". At the top of this screen you will find: the date of the last connection of the frame, the number of users sharing photos on the frame and the email address of the frame.
4. Click on the blue "plus" button at the bottom right of this screen. 3 icons will appear.
- The 1st button with the two letters "T" = click here to send a text message on the frame
- The 2nd button with a photo = select a photo from your gallery
- The 3rd and last button with a camera = click here to take a picture with your smartphone
5. Type your message and select options if desired and click "Send".
6. Your message is sent!