1. Log in with your Familink account. If you don't remember your password, you can click on "forgot password" to create a new one.
2. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the list of your Familink frames. Click on your frame. Here is the screen with the list of frames and reviews, in my case, I have severals.
3. Once you have clicked on your frame, you will arrive on the photos and texts already sent on the frame. You will find the name of the frame at the top of this page, here it is the frame "office". At the top of this screen, you will find: the date of the last connection of the frame, the number of users to share photos on the frame and the email address of the frame.
4. Click on the blue "plus" button at the bottom right of this screen. 3 symbols will appear.
- The 1st button with the two letters "T" = click here to send a text message to the frame
- The 2nd button with a photo = select a photo from your gallery
- The 3rd and last button with a camera = click here to take a picture with your smartphone
5. Once you have selected your photo in your gallery, you will have this screen displayed:
Crop your photo if necessary and click on "Done".
To adapt the size of the photo to the size of the screen of the frame, click on the button circled in red below (on IOS)
6. You will then be taken to the screen where you can add your caption and select one or more options. Click on "Send".
7. Your photo is sent on the frame!